By Calvin Petersen
- Barbara Perry. Listen to Sister Perry—LDS Hospital nurse, past BYU College of Nursing faculty, recipient of BYU Honored Alumni Award and wife of the late Elder L. Tom Perry—as this year’s Night of Nursing keynote speaker.
- Prizes. Enter a Night of Nursing raffle and win BYU College of Nursing swag—t-shirts, lanyards, scarfs and more. Attend the Provo party and enter to win Amazon and Costa Vida gift cards and an Amazon Echo.
- BYU mint brownies. Devour free mouth-watering BYU mint brownies at almost every Night of Nursing location.
- Gifts. Receive a special gift from the College of Nursing simply for attending a Night of Nursing party.
- Networking. Expand your professional network by meeting nursing professionals and other BYU alumni at each location.
- Fun. Enjoy reuniting and reminiscing with friends and participate in games to make new ones.
- Sigma Theta Tau International. Come early to the Provo Night of Nursing and celebrate the 30 years of Iota Iota, BYU’s chapter of Sigma Theta Tau International.
- BYU unity. Join simultaneously with BYU students, alumni and friends in over 40 locations across the United States on March 1 for Night of Nursing.